Magnesium: An Essential Mineral
Magnesium is often referred to as "the mighty mineral." Muscle contraction, glucose metabolism, electrical impulses of the heart and bone formation all rely on this mighty mineral to get the job done.
If truth be told, the human body cannot function normally without magnesium.
Sometimes when mysterious illnesses arise it can be time to ask: AM I MAGNESIUM DEFICIENT?
Magnesium is essential for the energy production system in the body.
Magnesium activates certain enzymes, especially those related to carbohydrate metabolism.
Magnesium maintains the electrical impulses across nerve and muscle membranes.
Magnesium is essential for proper heartbeat and nerve transmission. A loss of Magnesium occurs from your body if you smoke, drink alcohol,coffee, soft drinks or eat foods with preservatives, take too much calcium, participate in strenuous exercise, if your are under stress, if you have had an accident, drink fluoridated water, take medication, if you are exposed to toxic products, if you have had long exposure to the sun, sweat and if you don't have a good nutrient rich diet.
Liquid Charged Particle Magnesium supplement addresses the magnesium deficiencies of the human body. As it is 100% ionic it is absorbed into the cell structure without the need of being processed by the digestive system.
- excessive emotional stress irritable or easily provoked to anger restless or hyperactive easily startled by sound or light difficulty sleeping chronic headaches or migraines
- convulsions fine tremor or shakiness in your hands muscle cramps asthmatic barely noticeable twitching around your eyes, facial muscles or other muscles in your body
- muscle spasms in hand or feet gag or choke from spasms in your oesophagus crave salt have had kidney stones chronic kidney disease suffer from emphysema, chronic bronchitis or shortness of breath osteoporosis
- have had kidney stones chronic kidney disease eat a low protein diet recent radiation therapy or exposure
- very fast heartbeat, irregular heartbeat or arrhythmia take any kind of diuretic have more than 7 alcohol drinks weekly
- have had a drinking problem have more than 3 serves of coffee daily eat sugar containing food daily eat a high processed food/junk diet pregnant or recently pregnant
- in previous pregnancy had high blood pressure or pre-eclampsia pass undigested food or fat in your stool
- eat a diet low in green, leafy vegetables, seeds and fresh fruit have diabetes suffer from chronic intestinal disease ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s, irritable bowel syndrome
- frequent diarrhea or constipation suffer from PMS or menstrual cramps chronic fatigue chronic exposure to fluorides
- muscle weakness cold hands or feet numbness in face, hands or feet poor memory persistent tingling in the body chronic lack of interest, indifference or apathy anxiety
- loss of concentration chronic depression for no apparent reason hallucinations feelings of disorientation as to time or place face pale or lacking in colour
- feel your personality is stiff or mechanical loss of considerable sexual energy or vitality take calcium supplements regularly without magnesium
- feel that people are trying to harm or persecute you been told by your Dr that blood calcium is low or your blood potassium is low take iron or zinc supplements without magnesium
- frequently use antibiotics, steroids, oral contraception, indomethacin, Cisplaten, Amphotericin B, synthetic estrogens.
-15 to 0….you are not magnesium deficient at all.
0 to 30…..you are likely to have low magnesium.
30 to 50…you are likely to have quite low magnesium levels.
Over 50 and you are to be likely quite magnesium deficient.
Circle each “yes” answer that applies to you. When you finish, total your score.
2 Under excessive emotional stress
3 Irritable or easily provoked to anger
2 Restless or hyperactive
4 Easily startled by sound or light
2 Difficulty sleeping
3 Chronic headaches or migraines
3 Fine tremor or shakiness in your hands
3 Barely noticeable twitching around your eyes, facial muscles or other muscles of your body.
3 Muscle cramps
3 Muscle spasms in hands or feet
4 Gag or choke from spasms in your oesophagus
3 Have asthma or wheezing
2 Suffer from emphysema, chronic bronchitis or shortness of breath
5 Have osteoporosis
3 Have you ever had a kidney stone?
2 Suffer from chronic kidney disease
3 Have an overactive thyroid or parathyroid gland
3 Have high blood pressure
4 Have diabetes
4 Have mitral valve prolapse
3 Have very fast heartbeat, irregular heartbeats or arrhythmia
3 Take Digitalis (Digoxin)
5 Take any kind of diuretic
5 Recent radiation therapy or exposure
4 Have more than 7 alcohol drinks weekly
3 Have you ever had a drinking problem?
2 Have more than 3 serves of coffee daily
2 Eat sugar containing food daily
2 Crave carbohydrates &/or chocolate daily
2 Crave salt
2 Eat a high processed food/junk diet
2 Eat a diet low in green, leafy vegetables, seeds and fresh fruit
2 Eat a low protein diet
2 Pass undigested food or fat in your stool
3 Suffer from chronic intestinal disease ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s, irritable bowel syndrome
3 Frequent diarrhea or constipation
2 Pregnant or recently pregnant
4 In previous pregnancy had high blood pressure or pre-eclampsia
3 Suffer from PMS or menstrual cramps
3 Chronic fatigue
2 Muscle weakness
2 Cold hands or feet
2 Numbness in face, hands or feet
2 Persistent tingling in the body
2 Chronic lack of interest, indifference or apathy
2 Poor memory
2 Loss of concentration
2 Chronic depression for no apparent reason
2 Feelings of disorientation as to time or place
2 Feel your personality is stiff or mechanical
2 Feel that people are trying to harm or persecute you
2 Face pale or lacking in colour
2 Loss of considerable sexual energy or vitality
2 Been told by your Dr that your blood calcium is low
3 Been told by your Dr that your blood potassium is low
2 Take calcium supplements regularly without magnesium
2 Take iron or zinc supplements without magnesium
2 Know chronic exposure to fluorides
3 Frequently use antibiotics, steroids, oral contraception, indomethacin, Cisplatin, Amphotericin B, synthetic estrogens.
Subtract 15 from your score if your daily supplement is at least 600mg of Magnesium
Why OUCH! Cream Works!!!
Many diseases occur when the body becomes deficient in Magnesium. Magnesium Chloride is the most essential mineral for life and wellness.
OUCH! Cream helps raise the magnesium levels in our body.
OUCH! Cream is made from the finest Natural Products including Magnesium Chloride, minerals, essential oils, amica extract, cocoa butter, emulsifying wax, purified water, menthol and methylsofonymethane.
OUCH! Cream strengthens bones and relaxes muscles.
OUCH! Cream assists in pain relief for a variety of issues including migraines,sciatica, arthritis, tendinitis, hip, knee, shoulder and neck problems.
OUCH! Cream assists in the healing of sports injuries.
OUCH! Cream is designed to penetrate the skin, going into the blood stream and working deeply into the affected areas.
… the NATURAL miracle nutrient to combat the effect of ageing
Benefits the following conditions…
Acne Allergies Arthritis Asthma Brittle Nails Burns Cramps Constipation Diabetic Neuropathy Digestion Eyes Lung Disease Memory Pain InflammationWhat is MSM?
It is a naturally occurring compound of bioavailable organic sulphur found in the tissues and fluids of humans and all living plants and animals. As we age our own natural levels of MSM decline resulting in a range of health problems that includes those listed above.
Sulphur is essential for…
- Maintaining the structure of body proteins
- The formation of keratin (for hair and nails) and collagen for healthy bones and skin
- The production of immunoglobins for the immune system
- The reactions that convert food into energy
- Elimination of toxins from the body
Without sulphur, which belongs to the same chemical group as oxygen, life as we know it could not exist.
Download our MSM information brochure here...
Download our Liquid Ionic Magnesium information brochure here...
Download our Nano Ionic Magnesium information brochure here...
The health benefits of eucalyptus oil are well-known and wide ranging, and its properties include anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, decongestant, deodorant, antiseptic, antibacterial, stimulating, and other medicinal qualities. Eucalyptus essential oil is colorless and has a distinctive taste and odor.
Most people don't realise the homes they live in can harbor some of the worst chemicals for your health- and they are usually found in the laundry, cleaning and sanitizing products you use every day.
- As an air freshener
- Cleaning carpets, clothes and furniture
- Removing mould, mildew, chewing gum
- Getting tar or grease marks off car duco
- Deterring cockroaches, spiders, moths
- Sanitizing telephones and keypads
- Removing the bad smells from shoes and sneakers
- Removing stains and as a freshener for clothes being washed
- Cleaning rangehoods and cooktops
- As a woolwash and natural hard surface scrubbing cleaner
- Soften oil based paints and keep brushes in good order
- Wash, deodorize and deter fleas from pet bedding
- Cleaning stainless steel, floors, bathrooms and toilets
- Applying to rusted bolts and nuts, for loosening
Eucalyptus essential oil is obtained from fresh leaves of the tall, evergreen eucalyptus tree. The tree, scientifically classified as Eucalyptus Globulus is also known as fever tree, blue gum tree or stringy bark tree, depending on where it is located in the world.